Mapping Rule 'Row 1 Error - Column Name is Invalid. Please Enter a New Name'
(Doc ID 1375266.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Profitability Manager - Version: 11.5.10 to 126.96.36.199 - Release: 11.5 to 11.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Row 1 Error - Column Name is invalid. Please enter a new name.
The error prevents you from saving the change to the Mapping Rule.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to the Profitability Manager responsibility
- Go to Business Rule > Mapping
- Search for a Mapping Rule and click on Edit
- Update the Initial Data Source
- Update the Condition and update the dimension component
- Click on Apply until you get back to the main Mapping Rule screen
- Click on Apply in the main Mapping Rule screen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!