Performance Questions for OPA
(Doc ID 1376010.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Policy Automation - Version 10.2.0.110 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 05-SEP-2017 ***
*** Checked for relevance on 06-DEC-2018 ***
1. Is there any way to configure the OPA to work better with a large amount of instances of an entity?
2. Is there something that can be done in way the rules are compiled to still have this amount of instances of an entity?
3. Does there exist a general guideline regarding how to handle number of instances of a entity when designing the rules?
4. How do the following effect performance in OPA based on
- Number of rules
- Nesting levels
- Number of rulebases
- Number of word documents
5. What can we proactively Tune or fix to avoid performance issues?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document