Oracle Utilities Network Management System Integration to Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management Statement of Direction
(Doc ID 1377230.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management - Version 2.1.0 and later
Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document provides an overview of features planned for a new Utility AIA product, the Oracle Utilities Network Management System (NMS) Integration to Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management (MWM). It is intended solely to help you assess the business benefits of the coming product and plan for the implementation of the product features described.
Planned business processes to be enabled include:
From NMS to MWM:
- Trouble Activity Creation
- Trouble Activity Detail Updates
- Trouble Activity Cancellation
- Notifications (ERT(Estimated Restore Time)/ETR Expiration Alarm)
- Static Network Map
- Heartbeat Check
From MWM to NMS:
- Intermediate Status Updates
- Trouble Event Detail Updates
- Crew Inquiry Request
- Trouble Event Completion
- Trouble Event Cancellation
- Unrelated Damage Assessment
- Trouble Event Creation (Assist Activity)
- AVL Updates
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document