Customer Center Is Referencing Expired Certificate
(Doc ID 1379444.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For WebStart version, Customer Center of roll-up Patch 9864771 is referencing expired certificate.
Steps to reproduce:
- Clear out certificates in java control panel
(Control Panel -> Java -> Security -> Certificates..., select Oracle entry, then click Remove)
- Delete temporary files in java control panel
(Control Panel -> Java -> General-> Settings -> Delete Files )
- Load Customer Center URL
- Click Customer Center link (Optional if you have multiple links set in above URL)
- Download starts, near the end of download the certificate warning appears
(Check on Always trust content from this publisher.)
- Verify the new Oracle certificate generated
(Control Panel -> Java -> Security -> Certificates..., select Oracle entry, then click Details)
The Validity is: [From: Tue Nov 18 16:00:00 PST 2008, To: Fri Nov 19 15:59:59 PST 2010]
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document