Using the Delete Key To Delete A Label In the Graphic Layout Editor Does Not Delete It
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version: 4.6.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
However when you save, the Saved acknowledgment box does not appear.
When you exit the editor and re-enter, the deleted field is still there.
Steps to reproduce:
1. OC -> DCMs -> DCMs -> select OLSQA study
2. For the AE DCM, go to menu Special -> Graphic Layout -> Edit
3. Select the text field 'Body System', copy, paste, move the pasted field somewhere else, save.
The acknowledgment box pops up.
4. Click OK. Select the text field that was the source of the copy.
5. Delete the field by pressing the 'Delete' key and save. This time the acknowledgment box does not appear.
If you exit the editor and re-enter, the deleted field is still there.
Is this a bug?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms