Using the Delete Key To Delete A Label In the Graphic Layout Editor Does Not Delete It
(Doc ID 1379561.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version: 4.6.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
However when you save, the Saved acknowledgment box does not appear.
When you exit the editor and re-enter, the deleted field is still there.
Steps to reproduce:
1. OC -> DCMs -> DCMs -> select OLSQA study
2. For the AE DCM, go to menu Special -> Graphic Layout -> Edit
3. Select the text field 'Body System', copy, paste, move the pasted field somewhere else, save.
The acknowledgment box pops up.
4. Click OK. Select the text field that was the source of the copy.
5. Delete the field by pressing the 'Delete' key and save. This time the acknowledgment box does not appear.
If you exit the editor and re-enter, the deleted field is still there.
Is this a bug?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|