Objectel 220.127.116.11 Jeopardy Field In Projects Does Not Change
(Doc ID 1380805.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Objectel - Version: 2.10.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Connect with user Objectel
2) Create Project 1 with planned end date 8-jan-2014
3) Outside this project create
a) SDH base facility with VC-4 type signal
b) SDH rider facility with VC-3 type signal and asign it to SDH base at point 2)-a)
c) SDH rider facility with VC-3 type signal without assigning it
4) Enter project 1 and disconnect rider facility created at 2)-b)
5) Login with another user and create Project 2 with planned end date 9-jan-2014
6) Within this project 2 assign facility created at 2)-c) to facility at 2)-a)
7) Go to File-Project Properties
8) Change planned end date to 7-jan-2014
9) Jeopardy flag should be changed to Yes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document