Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 7.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Checked for relevance on 25-Sep-2013.
In Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) 5.5 or higher, you are trying to update the mappings for the T2T_FX_CONTRACTS Table to Table (T2T) database extract in Data Integrator Framework. When you go into the DI Mapping screen and define or edit some mappings, after clicking on the Save button, the following script error occurs:
An error has occurred in the script on this page.
Error: 'tableName' is null or not an object
This error prevents you from saving the changes to the T2T definition.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Unified Metadata Manager
- Go to Data Integrator Framework > Warehouse Designer > Database Extracts
- Select the database extract T2T_FX_CONTRACTS
- In Source - Target mappings, click on the Define Mapping button
- In the DI Mapping screen, click on the "Save" button.
The script error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms