Event Codes, Printing Errors, and Import Issues in P6 When Connected to an Oracle XE Database
(Doc ID 1381261.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2023
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 8.1 to 8.4]
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 8.1 to 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While working in P6 Professional connected to an Oracle XE database, any of the following errors occur:
- Printer selected is not valid when printing from P6 Professional.
- The network path was not found when attempting to save a project to Excel format.
- AVAAO errors and user can't open the Reports view or run reports.
- P6 Help displays an error.
- The user is unable to change fonts.
- Event Code TNPWN-2614-A or Event Code NESIA-1377-F.
- There was a problem communicating to the printer. Please make sure you have a printer installed and you have a default printer selected.
- tnsping.exe: The application was unable to start correctly (0xC00000BE) when clicking Help > About Primavera P6 in the menu.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document