Event Codes, Printing Errors, and Import Issues Using An Oracle XE Database
Last updated on MAY 02, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 8.1 to 8.4]
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 8.1 to 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 30-Dec-2013***
***Checked for relevance on 17-Nov-2015***
- "PRINTER SELECTED IS NOT VALID" when printing from Primavera 8.1 Professional using a Oracle XE Database.
- THE NETWORK PATH WAS NOT FOUND ATTEMPTING TO SAVE PRIMAVERA PROJECT TO EXCEL.
- AVAAO ERRORS - CANNOT OPEN REPORTS VIEW OR RUN REPORT IN P6 8.1 PROFESSIONAL.
- P6 R8.1 HELP DISPLAYS PROBLEM.
- P6 R81 OPTIONAL CLIENT - CANNOT CHANGE OTHER FONTS.
- Event Code: tnpwn-2614-a, Event Code: NESIA-1377-F.
- "There was a problem communicating to the printer. Please make sure you have a printer installed and you have a default printer selected."
- "tnsping.exe: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00000be). Click OK to close the application." when clicking Help, About.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms