Taxed Adjustment Is Not Included Into Tax Base
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 22.214.171.124.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set taxation_switch parameter in CM pin.conf to value 3.
2. Configure taxes in taxcodes_map, and add the tax code in the product
3. Set pin_virtual_time -m1 070100002011
4. Create account.
5. Create account adjustment(e.g. credit adjustment with amount 1000) with tax included from Customer Center for one of bill units.
6. Set pin_virtual_time -m2 080100002011
7. Run billing.
8. Check balance impact in /event/billing/cycle/tax object to see tax base and calculated tax.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms