Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 7.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the following testing steps a Null Pointer exception occurred:
1. Install OSM 7.0.3 and deploy project
2. Configure user right by OSM Admin tool.
3. Click Query then check one column(Order ID) , do not entry any value , then save the query named “AAA”.
4. Before restart OSM , the query is workable.
5. After restart OSM , then pick the “AAA” query will show the exception.
6. If you save the query with default value then the query will work after restart OSM.
Please use the navigation buttons located above to proceed
Message Type: Unknown Exception
Message Code: 0
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms