Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 25-OCT-2013***
Oracle Retail Point-of-Service (ORPOS) allows to reconcile the till even after the reconciliation is completed in Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO).
Steps to Reproduce :
- Open store, open register and till in ORPOS.
- Do some sale transactions.
- Close till from POS, when till is closed, it asks for Reconcile confirmation YES or No. Don't click any button and leave the option as it is.
- Log into BO, click on reconcile till link, enter register and till number.
- click on done to Reconcile till. The reconcile done from BO and report is shown.
- In POS, The Reconcile confirmation is still open, now click on YES , it will reconcile the till the second time.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms