Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:MSCFNSCW.FMB - Planner Workbench
On : 12.1.2 version, Constrained planning in All Instances:
Users are on base 12.1.2 apps and have applied 126.96.36.199 patch 9771731. They're also have one off patch 11065645 which gave them MSONWL64.exe 120.3.12010000.83 and they're using 64 bit Linux MBP. They've run into an intermittent problem in PROD and were able to duplicate it in TEST. they found the supplier capacity/shipping calendar is not being honored. They're running an EDD Constrained plan with 180 days/26 weeks/0 periods and the data output problem is being shown in the daily buckets.
Item Name = JMBuy - buy item
Org Code = TST:M1
Capacity/Shipping Calendar is TST:Supplier - in general this is 5 on 2 off calendar but has 3 full non working weeks starting 16-JAN-2012 and ending 03-FEB-2012
Note we can see an intransit 24x7 calendar when we review the ASCP workbench calendar data - don't know if it has a bearing or not but thought it worth mentioning
Preprocessing = 0
Processing = 15
Post Processing = 29
FLM = 84
There's a planned order for this item with Sugg Ship Date and Sugg Dock Date = 24-JAN-2012 which clearly is in the midst of the 3 off weeks for the supplier shipping/capacity calendar.
MSO: Enable Decision Rules = No
MSC: Use Shipping/Receiving Calendar = Yes
MSC: Buy Order Processing Lead Time Calendar = Supplier Calendar
MSO: Avoid non working days for Buy/Transfer order dates = Yes
Things we tried:
1. Verified profile settings as per note 566206.1 and that looks okay
2. The supplier capacity/shipping calendar is collected and we can see when querying the item in the ASCP workbench as Capacity/Shipping calendar
3. Might be similar to bug 10232903 which is fixed in 188.8.131.52 but I don't think so since we're not talking about a carrier/intransit calendar
4. Lots of other similar hits but can't hone in on any wrong profile setting nor code fix
Expect that the supplier capacity/shipping calendar to be honored for the supplier and not include non working days as part of processing lead time nor have sugg ship date or sugg dock date on non working day as well.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run EDD constrained plan
2. Intermittently planned orders created which violate supplier shipping/capacity calendar
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms