Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.3 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 30-Sep-2013
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) release 13.2.x, when cycle counting a reserve location and confirming a quantity less than expected, an inventory adjustment is created without the selected reason codes. The REASON_CODE and USER_REASON_CODE fields are published as NULL.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Invoke Radio Frequency (RF) Cycle Count screen.
2. Confirm the marked location and press Enter.
3. Confirm the Container ID and press Enter.
4. Confirm the item id and press Enter.
5. Confirm CONTAINER_QTY less than expected (say 9 against expected of 10) and press Enter. Ensure ITEM_MASTER.CC_TOLERANCE_PCT is more than this adjustment.
6. Re-confirm the CONTAINER_QTY.
7. Choose a reason code and press F8=Accept.
8. Press F4=Done.
9. See that ADJUSTMENT_REASON_CODE and AUX_REASON_CODE are set to NULL on INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms