Daily Recognition From Purchase And Cancellation Don'T Offset Each Other (By 1 Cent) Due To Rounding
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 18.104.22.168.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
However due to rounding or the way recognition amount is calculated, under some circumstance, they don't offset each other when the cycle fee is purchased and canceled on the same day.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1) Configure daily GL export.
2) On 7/29, purchase a monthly product with $29.95 monthly fee.
3) On 8/15, run pin_ledger_report –mode export
4) On 8/15, cancel the monthly product.
5) On 8/29, run pin_ledger_report –mode export
On the GL report you can see a "1 cent" difference between Purchase amount and Cancellation amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms