Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for the relevance of the document as on 22nd Oct,2013.
While shipping a Return To Vendor (RTV), the RTY_QTY in the ITEM_LOC_SOH table is not cleared.
Steps to Re-Create:
- Create and approve a RTV for 10 quantities for 2 items.
- RTV_QTY column is updated for 10 units in the ITEM_LOC_SOH table.
- RTV_DETAIL table will have NULL for QTY_RETURNED and QTY_CANCELLED.
- Ship 5 units for one item.
- RTV_DETAIL is updated for QTY_RETURNED =5,QTY_CANCELLED=5 for shipped item and QTY_RETURNED =0,QTY_CANCELLED=10 for unshipped item.
- Notice, the RTV_QTY in the ITEM_LOC_SOH is not cleared.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms