Payment Submission Fails When The Batch Has Multiple Bills On Single Account
(Doc ID 1387950.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce:
0. Create a plan with 2 deals of different services (for example, /service/ip and /service/email), and add 2 new balance groups for these 2 services in addition to the default balance group.
1. Create an account with the above plan.
2. Add 2 new bill units (name them ip_bu, email_bu) in addition to default bill unit (name it default_bu), assign different bill units to each of these services.
3. Create the bills (run billing).
a. B1-881 bill of charge $9.95 created on bill unit ip_bu
b. B1-882 bill of charge $3.00 created on bill unit email_bu
c. B1-883 bill of charge $0.00 created on default_bu
4. Now try to submit the check payment through payment tool in the following ways:
a. Using Bill Option
i. Select new check payment batch and configure the back as –
1. How many elements in your batch = 2
2. Batch amount = 12.95 (sum of B1-881 and B1-882)
3. Allocation Level = Bill
ii. Enter the Bill numbers B1-881 and B1-882 and the payment amount as 9.95 and 3 respectively
iii. Click validate button to validate the input
iv. Result is that the second entry status will return as “Error”. When you highlight the row, then it displays the message:
c. When tried to find the items through Tools to allocate, the tool re-turned 0 items, as it is trying to fetch only for the default bill unit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document