Incomplete List of Values Shown in Browse and Update
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version 4.5.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DVG contains 3 possible values (Y, N, NA).
User enters data into a question assigned this DVG.
User enters the value of N or NA.
Upon viewing the LOV again, only the N and NA values are displayed as choices.
The value of "Y" is not listed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
2. Create DCM "TESTDVG"
3. Add DEMOG QG to the DCM
4. Add an additional question ("AB_YN") to the DCM Question Group and assigned the "YESNONA" DVG to the question.
5. Create the character layout from default
6. Activate the DCM
7. Create and Activate the DCI
8. Perform Initial Log In and Entry and enter the value of "N" for the AB_YN question
9. Perform Second Pass entry with the same values
10. In Browse mode, browse for the document and view the LOVs for the AB_YN question and find only "N", and "NA" are available.
11. In Update mode for the same document, view the LOVs for the AB_YN question and find only "N", and "NA" are available
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms