Results Wrong for Static Table Driver Allocation that Moves Cost From One Org to Another Org
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version: 5.6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Static Table Driver setup:
Key - Source: Org Unit 100
Target: Org Unit 200
You expect the Allocation to take the value associated with Org Unit 100 and multiply it by the co-efficient of 0.75 listed in the Static Table Driver and output the result to Org Unit 200.
Example: Org Unit 100: $100.00 x 0.75 = $75 output to Org Unit 200
However, the value output to Org Unit 200 is completely wrong:
Org Unit 100: $100.00 x 0.75 = $131.25 output to Org Unit 200
This calculation is wrong.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Profitability Management
- Go to Rule Specification > Static Table Driver
- Create a Static Table Driver with a Key of one Org Unit and a Target of another Org Unit
- Go to Rule Specification > Allocation Specification
- Create and run a Static Table Driver Allocation
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms