Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Business Scenario :
We have accounts with quarterly, semi-annual and annual bill frequency with DOM as 7. We want to change the DOM to 1.
Steps to reproduce :
- Change pin_virtual_time to 10 Oct 2011.
- Create an account with quarterly bill cycle with DOM as 7 and purchase quarterly cycle forward product having some currency balance impacts.
- System applies a quarterly cycle fee as below ( FROM , TO , SCALE is shown below). And current bill cycle is 10 Oct 2011 to 7 Jan 2012.
10-OCT-11 12:30:00 07-JAN-12 13:30:00 0.967391304347826
- Now using PCM_OP_CUST_SET_BILLINFO change the DOM to 1
- The current bill cycle becomes 10 Oct 2011 to 1 Jan 2012
- Change pin_virtual_time to 1 Jan 2012 and run billing
- System generates bill , but no cycle fee is applied from 7th Jan to 1st March. This is as expected.
- Change pvt to 1 Feb ( this is actg_next_t) and run billing. Cycle fees is applied , but the cycle dates seem incorrect , not aligned with bill cycle :
07-JAN-12 13:30:00 01-MAY-12 12:30:00 1.271739130434782
- In step 5 , the bill cycle should remain unchanged ( 10 Oct to 07 Jan ).
- On 07 Jan when we run billing , the cycle fees should be applied from 07Jan to 01April and the bill cycle should now show : 07Jan to 01April
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms