Cannot Change End Date Of Promotion Component If Any Other Component Is Already Complete
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 02-Aug-2013
For a promotion with multiple components, if any have been set to complete, then you are unable to change the End Dates for any other components. The following error is thrown:
"Promotion Component Detail end date cannot be earlier than today plus price processing days"
1. Create a promotion with start date = vdate and end date as vdate + 10.
2. Create a promo comp with with two items and one location.
3. Change the end date of Promo Comp detail 1 to vdate+2.
5. Approve the promotion.
6. Run the priceEventExecutionBatch.sh.
7. The promotion now is in completed* status.
8. Promo Comp detail1 is now completed.
9. Promo Comp detail2 is now active.
10. Change the end date of Promo Comp detail2.
11. Click on 'Save' or 'Done' buttons and notice the following error.
"Promotion Component Detail end date cannot be earlier than today plus price processing days."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms