Non Currency Resource Granted Twice In Annual Cycle Event After Account Creation And Provisoning
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 - Release: 7.4.0 to 7.4.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Account creating & provisioning steps are as follows :
- Account is created with a customized front end with a product having non-currency resource grants of 144000 bytes along with an Annual Cycle Forward event.
- During creation, we are able to see two annual cycle forward events as per expected behavior.
- At this point, we are able to see -144000 bytes non-currency source in Customer Center Balance tab.
- Now the account is in active state & services are in inactive sate. It is under provisioning.
- After doing the provisioning of the event to create a service_order, one more annual cycle forward event is generated. Now total annual cycle forward events become 3.
- Along with that the non-currency resource of 144000 bytes is again granted & total granted non-currency resource is showing in customer center balance tab as -288000 bytes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms