Non Currency Resource Granted Twice In Annual Cycle Event After Account Creation And Provisoning
(Doc ID 1389781.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A non-currency resource is granted twice in annual cycle event after account creation and provisoning.
Account creating and provisioning steps are as follows :
- Account is created with a customized front end with a product having non-currency resource grants of 144000 bytes along with an Annual Cycle Forward event.
- During creation, we are able to see two annual cycle forward events as per expected behavior.
- At this point, we are able to see -144000 bytes non-currency source in Customer Center Balance tab.
- Now the account is in active state & services are in inactive sate. It is under provisioning.
- After doing the provisioning of the event to create a service_order, one more annual cycle forward event is generated. Now total annual cycle forward events become 3.
- Along with that the non-currency resource of 144000 bytes is again granted & total granted non-currency resource is showing in customer center balance tab as -288000 bytes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document