MetaSolv Solution crashes with Error Number 23 during Task Reject
(Doc ID 1390121.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version: 6.0.15 to 6.0.15 - Release: 6.0.15 to 6.0.15
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The MetaSolv Solution application crashes with an Error Number 23. The problem occurs when the cursor focus is on the "Task Reject Reason" drop-down menu of the Reject Task (w_task_reject_resp_maint) window and the "Ctrl" key is pressed. Below are details of the error message.
Error Number 23.
Error text = Cannot assign object of type w_task_reject_resp_maint to variable of type w_master.
Window/Menu/Object = pfc_u_dw.
Error Object/Control = pfc_u_dw.
Script = of_getparentwindow.
Line in Script = 51.
AWIZ_INLINE_IMAGE" hspace="0" align="baseline" border="0" src="/epmos/main/downloadattachmentprocessor?clickstream=yes&attachid=1390121.1:ErrNbr23>>" />
The issue can be reproduced using the following steps:
1. Open the Work Queue Manager
2. Locate a task in 'Ready' status
3. Right click on the task and select "Reject Task..."
4. Place the focus on the "Task Reject Reason" drop-down menu by clicking on it with the mouse. It is not necessary to select a value.
5. Press the "Ctrl" key and the the application will crash with an Error Number 23
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document