Split Receipt Quantity is Not Correct for All Locales
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.8 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 126.96.36.199 to 13.1.5 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to split one receipt for two invoices, the system is not calculating the quantity correctly.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a purchase order with two items.
2. Ship and Receive the purchase order.
3. Create the first invoice with same two items and with a lesser quantity.
4. Run the Auto match file. Note that it will generate a quantity discrepancy.
5. Select the Quantity Discrepancy from the Quantity Review List and resolve with a split receipt.
Note: The receipt available quantity is incorrect and the quantity inserted in the IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED table is wrong.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms