Tax Not Calculated During Item Level Adjustment If Item Status Is Closed
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 126.96.36.199.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Create an Monthly Cycle Forward product and configure it with a flat rate tax_code ( cycle time )
- Create an account, and purchase the product
- Run billing
- Apply payment and allocate the payment. Make sure the /item/cycle_forward, and /item/cycle_tax are in closed status
- Apply an item level adjustment to the /item/cycle_forward with including tax
- Notice that no tax is calculated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms