System Validates The VAT Region Against The Supplier And Not The Supplier Site In ReIM
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System validates the location VAT region against VAT region of the Supplier even when Supplier site is enabled.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create an order such that the location VAT region is different from supplier’s site VAT region but same as the supplier’s VAT region.
2. Ship and receive the order fully.
3. Navigate to Document Maintenance tab. Click on Document Search.
4. In the Document Search screen, select the action as New and document type as Merchandise Invoice.
5. Click on OK.
6. Create an invoice by providing non zero VAT rate.
Expected: System should not allow you to create an invoice with a non zero VAT rate because the supplier site VAT region is different from location VAT region.
Actual : Invoice is successfully created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms