Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 28-July-2016***
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Customer Registration
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) On Aug 1 2011, customer account is created in Siebel.
2) Two orders are created for the account on Aug 1 2011
3) On Aug 1 2011, one order is submitted and processed successfully. Assets are created in Siebel
4) Second order is not submitted due to pending payment collection confirmation.
5) On Aug 2 2011 account contact information is updated and change is reflected in BRM. AIA flow calls PCM_OP_CUST_SET_STATUS every time there is an update on customer in Siebel (even though the customer status may not be updated)
6) On Aug 3 2011, payment confirmation is received and the 2nd order is submitted
Since in step # 5 PCM_OP_CUST_SET_STATUS is invoked, in BRM the date of last status change field is updated to Aug 2 2011. The order processed in step #6 fails as BRM does not allow you to backdate the product or discount purchase if the backdated purchase date is prior to the date of the last status change of the account or service
In order to address this issue, the opcode PCM_OP_CUST_SET_STATUS needs to enhanced such that it would NOT update last_status field if there is no change in status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms