Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The ordcalc online form is not able to scale and occasionally hangs indefinitely with a busy cursor. This document provides suggestions for troubleshooting and correcting the problem.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) for a unit of an Item to a single store location.
- In ordhead, click Order Inventory Management from the Options menu.
- Enter Scaling Constraints (e.g., Minimum EA of 100 with zero tolerance).
- Constraint level is at Location Level.
- Click 'OK' button from ordinvmgmt form.
- In ordhead, click the 'Apply Process' button.
- In ordcalc, select 'Scale Order' checkbox.
- Click 'OK' button from ordcalc form.
- Notice that the ordcalc form leaves on a busy cursor and hangs indefinitely.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms