Offset Credit Value Not Calculated Correctly in Static Table Driver Allocation
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version: 5.6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
In the example below, the Debit output uses the <Same As Table> macro on Organizational Unit while the Credit Output has <Same As Source> for all dimensions.
The Static Table Driver matches on Org Unit ID, multiplies by 0.75, and outputs the result to a new Org Unit (200).
You expect the Credit value to be -75 to offset the balance allocated to the other Org Unit. "75" should be moved to Org Unit 200 and subtracted from Org Unit 100.
You have applied 1-off PFT Patch 13116652 "PROCESSING ERROR DISPLAYED FOR STATIC DRIVER AND DYNAMIC DRIVER ALLOCATIONS".
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Profitability Management
- Go to Rule Specification > Static Table Driver
- Create a Static Table Driver with a Key of one Org Unit and a Target of another Org Unit
- Go to Rule Specification > Allocation Specification
- Create and run a Static Table Driver Allocation
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms