Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer enabled Net reservation Option in Plan Definition. But Lot Number reserved against a Sales Order is ignored in Plan output.
1. Item A, Quantity On Hand 100, 50 with Lot Number L1 and remaining 50 with Lot Number L2
2. SO 1001 of quantity 50 is reserved against Lot Number L1
3. SO 1002 of quantity 50 is reserved against Lot Number L2
4. Define EDD Plan with Net reservation option and execute collection and plan
5. SO 1001 is pegged to Onhand with Lot Number L2 and SO 1002 with Lot Number L1.
This is misleading and should be corrected. Our expectation is the net reservation in source will be considered in Plan output.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms