Item Supplier Country Location Records Not Created When Consuming an Item Supplier Country RIB Create Message XItemSupCtyCre
(Doc ID 1393370.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 25-July-2013***
There is a problem populating the new supplier in the ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_LOC table when consuming an Item Supplier Country RIB create message XItemSupCtyCre.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Upload an item to Retail Merchandising System via conversion (XItemDesc message).
2. XItemDesc message contained (N) stores (XIZPDesc elements).
3. XItemDesc message contained only one supplier.
4. Table ITEM_LOC contained all N combinations of item/locations.
5. Table ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_LOC contained all N combinations of item/locations (assuming only one country of origin).
6. Now try to add a new supplier via XItemSupCre.
7. New entry appears in ITEM_SUPPLIER table.
8. Now try XItemSupCtyCre. A new entry appears in the ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY table, but the
ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_LOC table does not contain any record for the new supplier.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!