Unique Constraint Error Occurs when Creating New Item From Existing Item
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following error occurs when trying to create a new item from an existing item. This happens when the Supplier check box is unselected.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Items -> Items.
2. Select 'New From Existing' in the Action drop down list.
3. Enter existing item number.
4. Click 'Ok' button.
5. In Create Like Item screen, select the item number type to be created.
6. Unselect the check box for Supplier.
7. Click 'Ok' button and notice the following message:
8. Close the message by clicking 'Ok' button.
9. Click 'Ok' button again in Create Like Item Screen and notice the following error:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms