ReIM Invoice Import Fails in Oracle Payables With Error: "Invalid Exchange Rate Invalid Exchange Rate Type".
(Doc ID 1394992.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance
ReIM invoice import fails in Oracle Payables with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create a PO (Purchase Order) in ORMS
2) Receive PO in WMS
3) Create Merchandise Invoice in ReIM for the PO
4) Run reimrollup batch
5) Run reimposting batch
6) Run the ODI scenario 'ODI_LOAD_REIM_TO_EBIZ_INV_ENT '
7) Verify records in the AP interface tables
8) Run Payable Invoice Import program in EBS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document