ReIM Invoice Import Fails in Oracle Payables With Error: "Invalid Exchange Rate Invalid Exchange Rate Type".
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance
ReIM invoice import fails in Oracle Payables with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create a PO (Purchase Order) in ORMS
2) Receive PO in WMS
3) Create Merchandise Invoice in ReIM for the PO
4) Run reimrollup batch
5) Run reimposting batch
6) Run the ODI scenario 'ODI_LOAD_REIM_TO_EBIZ_INV_ENT '
7) Verify records in the AP interface tables
8) Run Payable Invoice Import program in EBS
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms