REIM Posting Batch Fails With Error: "Header amount of XXXX does not equal to total detail amount of YYYY"
(Doc ID 1395203.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
checked for currency at 2/8/2013
While posting the documents, the following error occurs :
Steps to reproduce the error:
1. Create and approve a Purchase Order (PO).
2. Ship and received the PO.
3. Create a flat file with a cost discrepancy.
4. Run EDI Upload batch file.
5. Run the Automatch batch file.
6. Correct the cost discrepancy by generating a debit memo.
7. Run the batch rollup file.
8. Run the batch posting file.
Note the error "Header amount of XXXX does not equal to total detail amount of YYYY".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document