"The Sum of the Merchandise and Non-Merchandise Tax Is Not Within Tolerance" Error When Creating Invoices
(Doc ID 1396128.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to create invoice due to the following error:
Instructions to Re-create:
1. Create an order with one item having 348 quantity and 4.27 unit cost.
2. Ship and receive full order.
3. Log in to ReIM.
4. Set the 'Calc Tolerance' to 0 percent in System Options.
5. Navigate to 'Invoice Maintenance Header'.
6. Enter 'Total Cost Ex Tax' as 1485.96.
7. In tax break down dialog enter 'Ex Tax Basis' as 1485.96 for the tax code having tax rate as 20 so that 'Tax Amounts' will be 297.19.
8. Enter 'Total Cost Inc Tax' as 1783.15 and 'Invoice Qty' as 348.
9. Click on Details button and Navigate to 'Invoice Maintenance Detail' screen.
10. Select the receipt and click on 'Default from Receipts' button.
11. Update the tax code of the item to the tax code having tax rate as 20.
12. Click OK. Error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document