Interactive Graph - Zooming In Causes Right Hand Side Of Curve To Disappear
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Load Profiling and Settlement - Version: 126.96.36.199
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to EIP
- Go to Usage >Interval Data and search for the cuts
- Select 2 cuts from the results and check the option "Interactive Graph", set "Scale results" to the shortest intervals".
- Click the "Analysis Graph" link to display the graph
- Zoom-in anywhere on the graph: (choose points on the graph and click with the mouse to zoom in).
- On the resulting graph one of the cuts is not drawn all the way to to the right. See screenshots below.
Analysis Graph - Before Zooming
Analysis Graph - After Zooming : Problem is seen on the right hand side where the line does not meet the edge of the graph.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms