Interactive Graph - Zooming In Causes Right Hand Side Of Curve To Disappear
(Doc ID 1397543.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Market Settlements Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When zooming in on an interactive graph, displaying 2 cuts with different SPIs, the cut with the shorter SPI is not shown completely (or squeezed).
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to EIP
- Go to Usage >Interval Data and search for the cuts
- Select 2 cuts from the results and check the option "Interactive Graph", set "Scale results" to the shortest intervals".
- Click the "Analysis Graph" link to display the graph
- Zoom-in anywhere on the graph: (choose points on the graph and click with the mouse to zoom in).
- On the resulting graph one of the cuts is not drawn all the way to to the right. See screenshots below.
Analysis Graph - Before Zooming
Analysis Graph - After Zooming : Problem is seen on the right hand side where the line does not meet the edge of the graph.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Steps to Reproduce|