Object ID Not Found' Error, When You Click On Card From Objectel Client
(Doc ID 1398776.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Objectel - Version 2.10.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Hence getting the Object Id Not found Error Message.
User doing below operation in Objectel Client and getting Object Id Not found Error message.
1) Login to Objectel Client.
2) Right Click on Card(Ex:Card1) Element and click on Copy.
3) User is not paste that card any where.
4) User is continue to click on Other cards and finally deletes Card1(Which is user copied in Step 2).
5) Now If user click on any card giving Application error: Objectel id <number> not found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document