Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Objectel - Version: 2.10.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Hence getting the Object Id Not found Error Message.
User doing below operation in Objectel Client and getting Object Id Not found Error message.
1) Login to Objectel Client.
2) Right Click on Card(Ex:Card1) Element and click on Copy.
3) User is not paste that card any where.
4) User is continue to click on Other cards and finally deletes Card1(Which is user copied in Step 2).
5) Now If user click on any card giving Application error: Objectel id <number> not found.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms