Extra Event Tab Is Added When Accepting An E2b Follow Up Report
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Argus Interchange - Version: 6.0.4
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Accept a the initial E2B case
2. Push the case through Workflow and lock / close the case.
3. Create a follow up e2b file with a second event and 2nd reporter added and drop the file in to E2B intake.
4. On the E2B Difference Report screen, check only the second reporter entry check boxes and do not check the second event entry check boxes.
5. Accept Follow up.
6. Notice that an extra Event tab Event #2 is added to the case even though the user did not check the 2nd event to be imported.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms