Extra Event Tab Is Added When Accepting An E2b Follow Up Report
(Doc ID 1401436.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Interchange - Version 6.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An extra event tab is added to the case with blank data even though user does not select the 2nd event to be imported during the follow up e2b acceptance.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Accept an initial E2B case
2. Push the case through Workflow and lock / close the case.
3. Create a follow up e2b file with a second event and 2nd reporter added and drop the file in to E2B intake.
4. On the E2B Difference Report screen, check only the second reporter entry check boxes and do not check the second event entry check boxes.
5. Accept Follow up.
6. Notice that an extra Event tab Event #2 is added to the case even though the user did not check the 2nd event to be imported.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document