Convergence Address Books Do Not Display Multiple Telephone Number Attributes
(Doc ID 1402668.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One phone number (telephoneNumber attribute) can be displayed in the Corporate Directory address book in Convergence without any issues.
But, if you have more than one telephoneNumber LDAP entry in your LDIF, for example:
the Corporate Directory address book will only show yyy-yyyy. When you copy the contact to your Personal address book (PAB) only nnn-nnnn is displayed.
To duplicate the issue:
1. create a user via the DA or manually, but assign the user a telephone number.
2. use ldapmodify to add a second telephone number for the user so that the result is as shown above (i.e.: 2 telephoneNumber attribute entries).
3. Log into Convergence and click on the Address Book tab.
4. Select Corporate Directory and select the user you created.
** You will notice that in the Corporate Directory, you will see the second telephoneNumber entry that you created.
5. Next, select the Copy to button to => Personal Addressbook.
6. Select the Personal Addressbook.
** You will notice that in the Personal Addressbook, you will now see the first telephoneNumber entry that you created.
It appears that Convergence is having a problem when there is more than 1 telephoneNumber attribute in a user's LDIF.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!