Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Purchase Order (PO) in Oracle Retail Merchandising System (ORMS) the following error message is displayed when there is no other form opened for that order and no other user has the order open.
Steps To Recreate:
- From rtkstrt, select Ordering --> Orders --> New.
- Enter all the necessary information and go to ordmtxws screen.
- Enter items and quantities but do not press OK.
- Minimize the ordmtxws form, enable the minimized window using window-option.
- Press OK button, and the normal message appears.
- Press OK to confirm the message.
- Notice, an error message opens telling this order is modified by another user or the form is already open for this order. But both are not true.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms