Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The IN_TRANSIT_QTY value in the ITEM_LOC_SOH table is incorrect for a warehouse (WH) after creating a wholesale/franchise return to warehouse for two different items.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Create two new items
2. Link the two new items to a wholesale store and a virtual warehouse.
3. Update the stock on hand for the WH for the two items.
4. Create a wholesale/franchise order for the two items from the WH to the store by
going to RTKSTRT -> Inventory -> wholesale/franchise orders and returns. The wholesale/franchise returns search window opens. Select a wholesale/franchise order in new mode. The WFordering window opens.
5. Check the IN_TRANSIT_QTY value in the ITEM_LOC_SOH table for the WH, this should be correct.
6. After creating and approving the wholesale/franchise orders a transfer and shipment is auto created in the TSFHEAD, TSFDETAIL and SHIPMENT tables.
7. Receive the shipment and you will find that the IN_TRANSIT_QTY value have now been set to zero -which is correct.
8. Create a wholesale/franchise return to WH from RTKSTRT -> Inventory -> wholesale/franchise orders and returns.
9. The return quantity should be different for each item.
10. Approve the return and a transfer and shipment is auto created in the TSFHEAD, TSFDETAIL and SHIPMENT tables.
11. Receive the shipment and you will find that the IN_TRANSIT_QTY value has now been incorrectly calculated for both items.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms