Collection Center Taking An Action on Account Level
(Doc ID 1408095.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Collection is taking action on account level, but our requirement is at service level in each bill.
I.e. we are having 2 service if an customer is not paying for a single service only that has to be suspended, but it is suspending on both the service.
The exact problem is the action is taken for first month and not for the second month as described below.
We created a customer account with one service and one billinfo. Bill payment is not paid within the due date and the account is moved to collections and certain actions have been completed. Payment for the next month bill is also not done. But the actions in the collections for the recent bill is still pending.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create an Account with Accounting Cycle :June1 to July1.
Bill in Progress:100
2. Move the pvt to July 1.
3. Run the Billing.(pin_bill_accts -file)
A Bill of 200 USD got generated with Due date of July 31
4. Move the pvt to Aug 15.
Run pin_collections_process -verbose
5. The Late fee of 20 USD got applied.
Bill in Progress 20 USD
6. In the Collection Center Client tool :The Task Status got completed.
7. Run the Billing again on Aug 15 (To generate the bill of 100 USD for the month of August ).
A Bill of 120 got generated with a due date of Aug 31 (Containing both the bill of August and the late fee).
8. Move the pvt to Sep 15.
9. Run pin_collections_process -verbose
No Late Fee got applied.
10. In the Collection Center Client tool :The Task Status got completed.
11. Run the Billing again on Sep15.
12. A bill of 420 got generated.But no Late fees got applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document