Date Submission Determined Is 31.12.1899 If Multiple Reports Are Marked For Non-Submission
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version: 5.0.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system is populating date submission determined (cmn_reg_reports.date_submission_determined) with "31-DEC-1899" when marking reports for non-submission using the option 'mark multiple reports for non-submission' in bulk reporting screen.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Open bulk-reporting screen and select two reports
2. Click on the lock symbol of one of the reports and select "Mark Multiple for Non-Submission"
3. Open the case that has the reports selected in step 1
4. Go to Regulatory Reports tab
5. Go to Report Details screen for one of the report that was marked as submission not required
6. Go to Submission tab
7. Observe that it shows date submission determined as '31-DEC-1899 00:00'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms