Subscriber Screens Panels Displays Blank Contents After Upgrade to NCC 4.4.1
(Doc ID 1411973.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version: 4.4.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
By clicking on the left or right screen's border and re-size it slightly, the screen's contents will be displayed properly.
The mainly impacted Screen is "Details Screen" but it could also impact customized Screens
This behavior can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log in to the SMS Screens:
2. Open the Subscriber Management Screen: Services -> Prepaid Charging -> Subscriber Management:
3. Enter a existing subscriber id in the Subscriber ID field and click search.
4. Select a subscriber and click the Edit button.
5. Select the Details panel on the top-left side of the opened Screen (Screen's content is blank):
6. Click on the left or right window border and re-size the Screen slightly.
7. You should now see a correct display similar as following:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document