Retail Predictive Application Server -EXPORTDATA gives the Error "Measure Was Not Found In The Domain"
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While attempting to export measure data on a simple domain using the exportData -meas, the utility generates an error message. When running the command : printMeasure -d . -m XXXXXX -allPopulatedCells , a second error message is generated
2.printMeasure caught Exception: Cannot locate Measure Instance
Steps to recreate the issue
1. Build an RPAS simple domain on 22.214.171.124
2. Run the utility "exportData" with the option "-meas " to export the measure as follows :" exportData -d . -out Test.csv.ovr -meas "XXXXXX %-9f 0 %-9f""
3. The following error message is generated
4. Run the utility "printMeasure" as follows "printMeasure -d . -m "XXXXXX -allPopulatedCells"
5. The following error message is generated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms