Retail Predictive Application Server -EXPORTDATA Gives The Error "Measure Was Not Found In The Domain"
(Doc ID 1414482.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While attempting to export measure data on a simple domain using the exportData -meas, the utility generates an error message. When running the command : printMeasure -d . -m XXXXXX -allPopulatedCells , a second error message is generated
2.printMeasure caught Exception: Cannot locate Measure Instance
Steps to recreate the issue
1. Build an RPAS simple domain on 18.104.22.168
2. Run the utility "exportData" with the option "-meas " to export the measure as follows :" exportData -d . -out Test.csv.ovr -meas "XXXXXX %-9f 0 %-9f""
3. The following error message is generated
4. Run the utility "printMeasure" as follows "printMeasure -d . -m "XXXXXX -allPopulatedCells"
5. The following error message is generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document