Device Medwatch Not Printing All Coded Event Terms
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version: 7.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Log into Argus Console
2. Create a causality category called 'Related'
3. Un-Check the 'Consider Expeditable to Authorities' check box
4. Save Causality Category
5. Create a case with 3 events
6. Assess one of the event in the case as 'Related'
7. Schedule a device medwatch report
8. View the draft report
9. Observe that device medwatch report is not showing the event that is assessed as related
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms