Device Medwatch Not Printing All Coded Event Terms
(Doc ID 1418314.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version: 7.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Log into Argus Console
2. Create a causality category called 'Related'
3. Un-Check the 'Consider Expeditable to Authorities' check box
4. Save Causality Category
5. Create a case with 3 events
6. Assess one of the event in the case as 'Related'
7. Schedule a device medwatch report
8. View the draft report
9. Observe that device medwatch report is not showing the event that is assessed as related
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!