When First Setting Up Warehouses; COST_ZONE_GROUP_LOC Will Not Be Populated If Cost Zone Group defined at Zone level
(Doc ID 1418667.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for currency on 31-Aug-2014
COST_ZONE_GROUP_LOC is not populated if the first warehouse is set up through the Retail Merchandising System (RMS) screen and COST_ZONE_GROUP is defined at Zone level.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Start with new instance of ORMS that has no store locations and no warehouse locations.
2) Setup a Zone Level Cost Zone Group and corresponding Cost Zone only.
3) Add first warehouse.
4) Notice that it requires Zoning Locations but will only ask for the Cost Zone, as the code is smart enough to realize there is no location to reference.
5) Complete Warehouse setup.
6) Notice that no record has been inserted into COST_ZONE_GROUP_LOC.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document