Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 17-Dec-2013***
After changing and deploying navigation.xml file in simgui-config.jar, we received a JNLPException when the SIM-client application was running.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. File navigation.xml was changed and replaced original file in java archive simgui-config.jar.
2. The jar file was re-signed and replaced in web archive sim-client.war
3. The war file was replaced in sim-client.ear
4. SIM application was bounced
5. After running SIM client application, the following JNLPException is encountered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms