March 2012 FAQ Demantra Partition Error ORA-08103, WF_DIRECTORY.CreateAdHocRole Not Running, Implementing Latin Language + More
(Doc ID 1421383.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 7.0.1 and later
Oracle Workflow - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Receiving Error ORA-08103: Object no Longer Exists
- WF_DIRECTORY.CreateAdHocRole is Not Running During Upgrade
- WF_ITEM_TYPES.num_purgeable field inconsistient with wf_item_activity_statuses
- Need Created_by and Created_date for Vacation Rules
- Need Assistance with Latin America Workflow
- Indirect Responsibilities Missing After Patch 9682633
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Questions and Answers|
|Receiving Error ORA-08103: Object no Longer Exists|
|WF_DIRECTORY.CreateAdHocRole is Not Running During Upgrade|
|WF_ITEM_TYPES.num_purgeable field inconsistent with wf_item_activity_statuses|
|Need Created_by and Created_date for Vacation Rules|
|Need Assistance with Latin America Workflow|
|Indirect Responsibilities Missing After Patch 9682633|