Ascp Manufacturing Plan Not Recognizing Input Demand From Mps Demand Schedule
(Doc ID 1421775.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ASCP MRP Plan does not recognize any demand coming from input Demand Schedule MPS Plan and therefore no Planned Orders are created
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create Forecast Set for Item CRK001-FG in Org D2
2) Create DRP Plan for Orgs D2 and M1. Input Demand Schedule = Forecast Set from 1)
3) Create ASCP Production Plan XXCRK-PF for Organizations D2, M1 with input Demand Schedule = DRP Plan from step 2) "Aggregation Level = Product Family" used in this plan
4) Create ASCP Production Plan XXCRK-UPN for Organization M1 with input Demand Schedule = XXCRK-PF "Aggregation Level = Item" used in this plan
5) Create ASCP Manufacturing Plan XXCRK-MRPe for Organization M1 with input Demand Schedule = XXCRK-UPN
6) Execute Plans from steps 2), 3), 4) and 5)
7) Verify Supply / Demand in DRP Plan from 2) = OK
8) Verify Supply / Demand in MPS Plan XXCRK-PF from 3) = OK
9) Verify Supply / Demand in MPS Plan XXCRK-UPN from 4) = OK
10) Verify Supply / Demand in MRP Plan XXCRK-MRP from 5) => Error, no demand is visible in MRP Plan coming from MPS Plan
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document