RPM and RMS Creates high DEAL_IDs for new Deals
(Doc ID 1424153.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.6 to 12.0.11 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 18-Oct-2013
Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) as well as Oracle Retail Merchandising System(RMS) creates high DEAL_IDs for new deals.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create New Promotion/Promotion component in RPM
- Add items to the promotion (all with same supplier)
- Add supplier to the funding tab, and select "create deals"
- Approve the promotion.
- When the promotion is active, load sales for the items.
- Verify that the sales are tracked in DEAL_ACTUALS_ITEM_LOC and TEMP_TRAN_DATA tables.
- Move VDATE to the next invoice date.
- Run dealday and dealfct with appropriate prepost jobs.
- Run VENDINVC PRE
- Run VENDINVC.
- Run COMPLEX_DEAL_UPLOAD.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!